Carrier of Hepatitis B, HBsAG. What is the recommended treatment to get relief from this condition?

I am professional Telecom Consultant and i had performed consultancy in different countries. Recently I was going to some country and a medical problem occured which name is Hepatitus B ( HBsAG ) which seems positive in my report rest i have throughly check with doctor and they told me its negative on your body and its not affecting you at all so no treatment required. But you are a carrier of this problem and it will show your report positive so because of this issue i am not able to get work permit in any middle east country and there is no medical way to get rid of this problem. help me to solve this issue. I would be very thank ful to you.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012