Carpel tunnel, pinched nerve, golfer's and tennis elbow, down with intense pain in arms, neck, inner ear, back. Pain relief measures?

I am currently being looked at by a neurologist and my family doctor. I ve been told I have carpel tunnel and pinched nerve as well as golfers elbow and tennis elbow . I ve been using ice, muscle and joint cream and brace. I stopped taking advil cause it was named my tummy cramp in knots. It s been a month and it s getting worse. I work as a hairstylist and am very busy. I now have started getting pain in my upper arm, neck and inner ear as well as my upper and lower back. I will do anything to have five minutes of relief from this. Please if you got any ideas to get me threw the weekend I d be so gratefully!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013