Carpal tunnel in both hands and elbows, dead nerve in arm, lumbar spine showed broad based extrusion. Meaning?

I have Lumbar spine revealed a broad based extrusion at L5-S1 compression on bilateral S1 and L5 nerve root . I have carpal tunnel in both hands as well as in my elbows, they also say I have a dead nerve in my arm. What does this I mean. I know they say I require hand surgery for the carpal tunnel and later they will do something about the dead nerve. The disability ins co says I can go back to work with restrictions but I am in a lot of pain daily with severe headaches when I wake up. I m sorry I cannot continue as I am not getting any money at all since Nov 6 I cannot pay you thank you for your time. Ins denied my claim stating I can lift up to 50lbs per there medical panel.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012