Cardioversion for for A-fib done. Suggested to take miltaq and coumadin. When should I visit my doctor next?

Hi, thanks-- I have had my second cardioversion for my A-fib and, from what I can tell myself, I think my correct rhythum is back, which I keep checking with a stethoscope. I am still taking coumadin. I had only been diagnosed less than a year ago. However I am taking, per my cardiologist s RX, 400 mg of Multaq twice a day. I m not scheduled to be checked again not until July!! Do you think this is normal to still be taking Multaq and only being seen every six months?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013