Cardiovascular problem with cholesterol, have fatigue, dyspnea, heart trembling on sleeping, high BP, back, neck and joints pain. Which type of heart disease is it?

Peace upon you doctors.....and thank you for helping peoples My mother (45years)have cardiovascular problems whith cholesterol and here I ll write the problems 1.Feel tired always (most of day) 2.dyspneic especially when sleeping 3.when she want to sleep she feel heart shake and dyspneic (sometimes dont feel shake) sometimes she cant sleep 4.high blood pressure 120-140 mmHg 5.chest-end of lumbar back pain,neck and joints of limbs pain (I dont know if related) So please help us to know which type of heart disease she with.....Thanks Alot
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012