Cardiomypathy, ejection factor 28, triventricular defibrillator. Leep procedure done, ovaries removed. Adriamycin chemo taken, taking coumadin. Advise?

I had the Leep procedure done a week ago and starting bleeding yesterday and today. I have not had a period since 2004 when I had my ovaries removed. I have cardio myapathy and an Ejection Factor of about 28. The dr,s feel the damage from my heart was due to the Adriamycin Chemo drug I took after a right breast mastectomy. I am on Coumadin as I have had blld clots in my legs and lungs 2 years ago and they do not know why I developed them so I will always be on the drug. I also have a triventricular, defibrillator. i will call my doctor in the morning as I am concerned about the bleeding. Do you think I need to be more concerned about the bleeding?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013