Cardiologist's report shows aortic sclerosis and calcific aortic stenosis. Aortic regurgitation. Is it curable with medication?

Here i will type the report from cardiologist.Age related Aorotic sclerosis and critical calcific aorotic stenosis .Mild aorotic regurgitation. Mitral annular calcification with trival mitral regurgitation . Pappillary muscle head calcification.(LV) Ischema left anteror descending artery trrritory Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction. Trivial Tricuspid regurgitation. Sinus rhythm wiith frequent ectopics during study This the above problem my daddy is suffering . Heis83 years old. So we dono t undergo operation instead of that is it curable by medicines. and also I expect proper suggestion to keep my father from this problem. Please suggest proper in take of medicines . Yours Sincerely, (V.SUGANTHI)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012