Cardio workout, weight training,healthy eating, slow weight loss. Pills to lose weight fast?

Hi, I would like to speed up my weight loss and would like to know if you have any ideas of pills or supplements that I can try that will help me lose weight. I have been going to the Gym for 2 months now and I mainly do cardio workout and always aim and manage to burn off 500-550 calories by using treadmill, rower and cross trainers. After this I focus on weight training and spend 30 minutes toning up every part of my body, this is something I do everyday. I have sttarted to eat healthy and have cut out the bad food however my weightloss has been slow and I do not see much difference. I am 21, and I weighed 177ibs and now I weight 168ibs, so I have loss only 9 pounds which isnt great with the amount of working out and healthy eating I have been doing. Really would like some advice because my weight is too much for my height! Thank you Kind regards
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012