Cardiac activity found absent. Haven't had period. Go for a clean up?

Hello my name is xxx on 23rd Dec in my scanning report i found that cardiac activity is absent so i consult 2 doctors 1st one said me that i should get immediate cleanup and the another one said me to wait for a week. My last period date was 24th of oct 2012 and i use to get periods every month before 5 days from the last date. please advise what i should do.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
May 2013
According to your last menstrual period, your gestational age is more than 9 weeks.
Usually by 7 completed weeks it self cardiac activity should be seen.
So in case of accurate dates better to terminate the pregnancy.
If the dates are not accurate you can wait for one more week as told by the second doctor.