Carcinoma of gallbladder with liver metastasis at 4th stage. No significant progress with the medication. What to do ?

My maternal uncle(49) was diagnosed with carcinoma of gallbladder with liver metastasis at 4th stage about 8 months ago, and he is undergoing chemotherapy , till then 8th cycle has just been completed, along with consuming xeloda,oral medicine,.No significant progress has been experienced till now we are expecting good result. Can it be possible to treat him with the medication ? Please give me dependable answer to this.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011