Car wreck, several hours post injury had dull abdominal pain, dark blood and urine post intercourse, low back pain, abdominal swelling. Injury?

I had my menstral cycle from aug 4th- 7th! I was recently in a car wreck 4 days ago and noticed no sign of injury while hours later I started feel very different dull tolerable pain in my abdoman not thinking to much of it went on with my day the dull pain continued and after having intercourse the same night early morning (aug 13th-14th)I started bleeding very dark heavy blood and very dark urine which im thinking has lots of blood in as well and it has continued but now with severe lower back pain abdomen swelling and I just discharged with the blood a yellowish orange clot I don t know what this means and I m afraid I may have been injured after all???
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer