Car accident, severe whip lash to neck, MRI done, physical therapy, pressure on temple and behind left ear, left ear clogged, blurred vision

Hello. I am a 25 yr female who was recently ( DEC 11 ) in a minor car accident. I had severe whip lash to neck and have been to a neurologist who says i am just having migrane related symtoms. I did have a head MRI and results were clear. The nuerologist ordered me phisical therapy and it relaxes me but doesnt really help the problem. Everyday since the accident I get strong pressure dominatly on the left side of face; temple and behind left ear. I also have heavy pulsating that runs right up the left side of neck and up into the back left side of my head. My left ear is always very clogged and muffled. Sometimes I feel as if the left side of my face is puffy and I get blurred vision often. I also get a feeling in the mid to lower left side of head as if something is crawling? I do have nerve damage from the accident on my left shoulder area...could that be it? It is not a desirable feeling. How can this be resolved or what steps/test should i take?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012