Car accident, chest pain, pain in neck, back and shoulder. Special attention needed?

Hi, I met with a accident 2 days back, someone came from the opposite lane & hit us on front driver side, we were around 50 miles speed. Both (driver & passager) airbags deployed & we were wearing seat belts, so we felt some little pain in the chest & the seat belt line. Paramedic checked BP & pulse , it was 130/90, little bit above our normal BP. So we just got some instant pain relief spray, it was bearable pain, then next day we traveled to our home in a rental car for around 2 hrs. After reaching home, started feeling bit pain in the neck & back shoulder along with little chest pain . Sometimes it was painful to turn the neck. Based on the symptoms please advice whether this looks like simple muscle pain which will remain for next few days or it may need any special attention. FYI, I am a man, 29 years old. After the accident even I haven t taken any pain killers, except the spray & Bengay cream. Thanks, Chandru
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012