Car accident, abdominal contusion, back sprain, belly grown, lump on left side, painful

I was in a car accident two days ago. The ER diagnosed me with abdominal contusion and back sprain . Since the my belly has grown by 14 inches around and it s hard as a rock. I also have a fist sized lump on my left side toward the front that is warm to the touch and red. When i sit, stand, cough , sneeze or just about anything that lump area gets a sharp stabbing pain that bring me to my knees. Is this normal or should I return to the ER.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012