Capillary breakage below left eye, thick area, growing in size. Treatment options?

Hello. I have what appears to be some capilary breakage below my left eye , right where the skin gets thicker also the same spot I no longer have sunglass coverage. It has been there for about a year and now seems to be getting bigger (or I am more sensative to its presents). Any ideas on what it might be and/or how I can get it to go away?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Friend,

your description suggests that you have developed a small nodular lesion on your eyelid which seems to have increased in size over a period of one year. any nodule on skin if its is of growing nature requires medical attention. It is advisable to have a consultation with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. The nodule can be removed with minor surgical techniques and should be studied for histo-pathology. Take Care