Cant stop pooping and its really getting to me what do I do ?

cant stop pooping and its really getting to me what do I do `? please answer asap :( i have been pooping 5 times a day for 3 and a half weeks now, some days its diaria other days its just tiny poop and blood? it started off with virus like sympthoms with like a fever and just diaria now so i went to the doctors and said i had a hemriod and bowel infection i was given anti-botic s and they both finished in the first week? now the hemriod and bowel infection has gone but i still am pooping all the time at first i thought it was just medication but it didnt stop so I went back to the doctor and they sent me to blood testing place and they told me to give them poo sample and i did it came back fine, then i went again to doctors they told me to freeze my poo and send it off a week later it came back with too much sugar but everything else is fine it has now been 3 and half weeks and i still am the same? what do i do? how can i stop pooing so much? and what is it? please help me it is really getting to me and i havent been out the house because of it? answer asap?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
mostly such diarrhea are not due to infection and are symtomatic of irrtable colon syndrome whereby it is the frequency of motions, however in view of your narrated history it is advisable for you to take tablet oflintized once a day for 7 - 10 days and capsule imodioum 1 daily or even twice daily in order to regulate your bowel habits , you need to avoid hot spicy food recomended : some curd and rice , moong dal soup.
Stibbs Sachet may help in restoring you bowel flora - Twice daily
avoid milk and take homemade food as advised
Caution : some metallic taste may be noticed while taking tinidazole durin course of treatment.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.