Cant breath through nose, narrowed nasal passage. What are my options ?

I cant breath through my nose . I broke my nose some years ago, but now things are worse, my nasal passage is very narrow, particularly on one side. I need to wear a nose band to sleep as when I lie down I cannot breath at all through my nose. At present things are getting worse, I need to wear a nose band also to eat as I can breath. I am not sure what my options are? Surgical I presume? I am very nervous and worried surgery may make things worse but feel my current situation is becoming more and more difficult.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013