Cannot poop or pee very good, hurts bladder. How to get back to normal?

hi i cant poop or pee very good. its been like this for 4 days. i been drinking cranberry juice, water, and soft liquids. i have been eating small meals daily were i use to eat much more. i never had this pain before, i sit down it feels fine. when i get up it really hurts my gut and my bladder. when i go to the washroom i pee only a little and my bladder hurts. when i think i have to poop i sit down and ill i get is gas, and crap out little white stuff. i never have this sick before. i have been sick with a cold, but it goes away fast. i am a 18 year old male teenager, and i need tips or something to get of this pain and get back to normal.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013