Cannot open jaws properly, recently stopped chewing gutkha. Suggestion?

Hi. I have a problem in opening my jaws. Can insert two fingers only. But I have stopped using ghutka recently. I m doing mouth opening exercises daily. So will I be okay? Please I m scared. I don t wanna go to a doctor. I have left all my bad habits including ghutkha chewing. I m only 19 years old and I m afraid if it will develop into mouth cancer . I have left the habit and now I really take care of my mouth. Please suggest me somenthing that I can do at home to improve the situation. and I hope after leaving ghutkha it wont develop any further. Please help :(
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012