Cannot lay down without pain, CHF elevated, fast heartbeat. What to do?

I was just in the hosptial overnight. dye xray chest scans, dye lungs scans, ultasound on heart. I was great.............but now I can not walk across a room, dry off after a slow shower, and CAN NOT lay down with out arms, back, hurting and mostly lungs feeling they will explode so I am up in 10 minutes. I am worn out. Test showed TSH 15, that my blood pressure medicine does not work, that the blood was slightly elevated for CHF but the muscle showed strong heart beat and great flow . Heart is a bit fast. I am at my wits in. All those test and all that time. Told to see a thyroid Dr. and a lung Dr.?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012