Cannot keep food down, high pulse rate. Could this be due to prolonged exposure to antibiotics?

hi doc, im a 24 y/o male that had a appy roughly 5 months ago contracted antibiotic resistant c-d 4 days later was on treatment for that for 2 and 1/2 months (2wks flagyl/ 2 weeks vanc/ 2 weeks vanc and Rifaximin ) with pretty persistant abd px of a 3-7/10. ive had a Colonoscopy with no apparent relevent findings (no biopsies were taken) after my first treatment of abx. just had egd done 1 week ago due to gastroparesis diagnosed from ct w/ po/iv contrast and a acute abd series 3 days later showing quite a bit of po contrast still in my intestines. egd showed duodenal bulb erosions and duodenal palor with erythematous streaks... i guess my question for you is because i still cant keep down food really my pulse has been 115-135 x2 days could this be contributed to the prolonged exposure to the abx i was on and is there any thing else i should do or try to get my doc to look out for considering they are a new doc just out of residency
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012