Cannot keep erection for a long time. Masturbate excessively, take vitamins. Caused by aspirin, tylenol?

This is my problem. I am a 43 year old male and for the last 6-8 years I have been having a problem with maintaining an erection . It can get soft within a matter of minutes and has a numblike sensation. This has happened with more than one girlfriend over the past 6-8 years. Now, there have been occassions where i m doing just fine, but then it happens again. I stopped smoking over a years ago, thought that might have been a factor, I am in shape and take vitamins too. I do masterbate an aweful lot, sometimes to porn but most often just using my imagination. Some day I will do it a min 8 times on up. I do take asprin, ibru, and tylonal alot and I was wondering if that might have something to do with it
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013