Cannot have sex for long. Medicine to prolong sex?

sir.i cannot do a sex.more than 30 sec i want to know that can our wife will saticfied with these.or please tell me a medicine name that i can by in a any medical store for my sex improvment.i will get married in.two months please the med there any fault.on me or just i am.thinking . to do a sex how minute is stamina
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sexual act has four stages.
Arousal,erection,Ejeculation & lag period.
You can increase the time between erection & ejeculation by start stop start technique.
As you are going to marry now your experience is of masturbation.
There are vast difference between actual sex & masturbation.
So nothing to need to take any medicine as you have no disease.
This is a game between husband & wife daily so you can improve it on next day.
so relax & enjoy sex.