Cannot get pregnant. follicular study shows rupture. Using Susten. How can i get pregnant?

we are trying for child since 1yr, now one of my gynecologist said me to take susten 200 from the fifteenth day of my periods, i did my folicular study also the report appered to be rupture, so she said me to take this tablet so will i be concieved this time because of this tablet will this really help he plz i need ur help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Susten contains progesterone, which is pregnancy supportive hormone.
As your follicular study indicated rupture of the follicle, chances of conception are quite good.
You should remain sexually active for this period, and take Susten regularly
Avoid stress.
If you fail to conceive this time around, consult an infertility specialist for assessment of tubal patency.
Also have your husband's semen analysis report done.
All the best.