Cannot get a full erection, no foreplay or fellatio works. Should I get medical help ?

Good Morning. I m having a problem that I m really worried about and I m too nervous to really talk to anyone in person about. I m a 19 year old, male, 5 feet 10 inches, 130 pounds. I live a pretty decent lifestyle in terms of eating and exercise. Recently, I ve noticed I cannot get a full erection or even keep a partial one. Morning wood , as some refer to it, are gone and I do not get somewhat of an erection without really working for it. This started around 2-3 months ago. I was sexual active, but because of this I have stayed away from that. During my last week encounters, fellatio or any other foreplay just was ntt working out, but I was about to get a workable one for intercourse. Sometimes I will masturbate but if I do, it s not more than twice a week. Should I just be patient and see how it goes in the next month or so or should I go to seek profession help? All suggestions are welcome. Thank you and have a good day.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013