Cannot eat without puking, its a reaction. Is there any medications that could help ?

Hi I m in highschool and my friend has a problem where she cannot eat without puking. She does not try to make herself puke, it s a reaction. She hasn t eaten in a few days and it s getting out of hand . Her parents refuse to take her to the doctor because of financial issues and I as her bestfriend feel the need to help. She also has phases where she goes from being cold to being very warm. She also shakes and of course is dizzy because she cannot eat. Is there any medications that I could give her that would stop her from puking?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013