Cannot concieve. Used condoms before. Stopped. Physically fit. Suggestions?

Hello doctor, my name is riddhi and I'm married last two year and my age is 24 and my husbvands age is is 31. Actually when I get newly married. We don't want any baby so ee are using condom bt last 7 months we were trying for a baby bt no result will come. I think that this problem is arise because of I'm using condom that's y I'm not conceive a baby . Plz help me what can I do, we both are physically fit and heathy. I'm also get checkup with doctor, adoctor told u are absoulty fit and fine plzcdf help when I conceive a baby when I get good news.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013