Cannot bend foot, pain from hip to leg, cannot move arm properly, stuttering

My right foot I cant bend down at all I dont have a lot of feeling at the bottom of my foot I have pains that goes from ny foot to my hip my leg feels like its twisted all the time half of my foot doesnt work properly its like I am only walking on one side of my foot plus wgen I walk my right arm does not move propperly and I have niticed over the past year when talking sometimes my sentances does not come out propperly the way I want to say it I stutter a bit any help would be great
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.
You need a detailed and early evaluation by a neurologist to establish the underlying cause of your symptoms.
The most important is to rule out any lesion in the left side of brain, as that could affect right side of body and speech.
In addition, a pinched nerve at the lower back due to bulged disc also needs to be excluded.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,