Cannabis smoker, coughing phlegm with black dots, fever, dizziness. History of bronchitis. Treatment?

I have been a habitual cannabis smoker for many years, but especially the last 2 yrs. (never smoked tobacco.) About 2 weeks ago I started to cough up phlegm with gray and black dots/streaks in it a couple of times a day. Got scared and quit all cannabis immediately but am still coughing this stuff up (now pretty much black dots only, no gray.) Not really a cough - more like clearing my throat. No other symptoms like fever or dizziness or wheezing or anything. I actually feel pretty good except for this (but slight sore throat.) I did have pneumonia/ bronchitis earlier this year (6 months ago) and was treated with antibiotics which cleared it out. No symptoms now like when that happened. The internet suggests this is my lungs clearing out but I ve quit cannabis in the past for up to 6 months and never coughed up anything like this. Any advice/clarity you can provide would be great. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012