Canker sore in mouth, headache, itches in joints, red bumps on penis, white tongue after having unprotected sex. Sexually transmitted disease?

good day am jessi am feeling sick very sick. i test for hiv almost 4 months after i had unprotected sex with a partner i don t know fully the reason i got tested it was because i see symptoms coming up on me.. meaning i get week at times i see some find canker sore recurring in my mouth i have a mild headache i feel itches in my joints i see some red fine bumps coming up on my penis and my tongue looks extra white and i see some find red bumps on the roof of my mouth can i know whats the causes of these symptoms please i never sick before. i had unprotected sex my biggest mistake am really worried. cause i m getting ready for the army and i know this would fail me a am so depress i test negative at almost for months am sure but what can be the cause of these symptoms and i get a limp nope under my armpit and i am so worried please can i get and answer please sorry for my bad english....jessi
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012