Canker sore in inner labia, burning sensation. On mirena IUD. Will I have a normal sex life?

For the past few months almost every time I have sex, the next day I have what looks like a canker sore on my inner labia. It also burns really really badly when I urinate because of the sores. It's not herpes or another STD's because I have been tested and have had the same sexual partner for 4 years. I'm just so frustrated because I NEVER had any issues until I got my Mirena (IUD) inserted (which btw has now broke through my uterin wall, but thats a whole nother story) Now everything down there is out of whack! I don't know what to do but I'm almost completely unable to have a normal sex life. I need help!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013