Candidiases. Having severe vaginal itching, loss of apetite, pain, and thick white discharge. Prescribed Gyno-Dermofix vaginal tablet, Flagentyl and NOVACIP. Concerned? suggest

hi Doc, I keep getting candidiases. i am 21 and a university student. i would like to know if candidiases can be treated permanently without it recurring. i saw a doctor yesterday for another occurence of the disease and he prescribed Gyno-Dermofix vaginal tablet, Flagentyl 500mg and NOVACIP 500.
my symptoms are severe vaginal itching, loss of apetite, sharp on and off pain in my vagina and thick white vaginal discharge. there are also rashes on the inside of my vagina and it has this burning sensation.
i already applied the vaginal tablet last night which am not sure how deep i should have inserted it. i thought i would experience a discharge of the medicine but i didnt. my vagina still itches though. please advice...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013