Candida infection in lungs. Taking antifungal drugs. History of pneumonia. Treatment?

Thanks. Im 76 yrs old and recently had pneumonia - lungs are damaged and had pneumonia 3 yrs ago when they eventually, as I was not picking up healthwise, found asperidilus fumigatus which was treated. My pulmonary specialist now says there is a infection of candida picked up from the sputum . Taking anti-fungal drug. Im coughing alot Today because of prolapse probs gynae nurse found an infection in the urine whch she said was severe enough to could be causing my low grade fever which I am running. What I want to know is how common is candida in the lungs and is it easy to clear up? Should I be on a special diet?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012