Candida infection, constipation, pelvis injury, headaches, poor vision. Will marijuana help?

i was wondering if the use of marijuana was good or bad for you if you have candida? i have been having problems incuding: constipation which lead to injury in the pelvis . instead of getting better it continued into my abdomen/lungs, and now get severe headaches, my vision is off.. and i get light headed easily. i have already cut sugar products out of my diet (i eat chicken and vegetables pretty much every meal, i only drink water) i have probiotics which i take nightly.. and it doesnt seem to go away.. what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012