Candida infection by eating starchy foods. Weight lost after stopping. How to gain weight without stomach problems??

Okay so heres the situation Im very gassy and it smells ad i found out its from bacteria or something like that in my intestine which is caused from starchy foods Starchy foods obviously are the breads and carby foods BUT last year i went to a naturapath because i had extreme bloating and constipation and i found out i had candida and other stomach problems so i had to cut starchy foods out of my diet so i stopped eting carb foods Eventually i lost alot of weight and this year i become forced to eat breads and starch foods again and im currently putting on weight again, i have to eat 5 serves of crb type foods like breads everyday I have to so i cant just cut it out But i think its brought my yeast candida infections in my stomach back but im too scared to tell the doctor and mum because they arent going to let me cut starch out again because im being forced to put weight on But im so sick of being so gassy and smelly! My rooms smells my clothes smells and its embarassing!  So i dont know what to do?! Can someone please help me?! Should i try to eat the least starchiest breads to minimize this? And vegetables? And what are the least starchy breads and vegetables ? Btw i take laxatives just started the past week because ive suffered constipation all my life and sick of it and mum knows , it doesnt effect my weight loss because i was nly going once a week and it was hard but now i go usually everyday and nicely:)
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012