Cancerous thyroid removed, TSH level high, no weight gain or loss, spotty periods. Reason?

I just had my thyroid removed as it was cancerous. after 6 weeks, my tsh level is 8.61, my calcium is 2.23 and phosperous is 1.02. I have been stressed this past week and not taken my calcium pills which would explain the low level of calcium and phosperous. I am concerned about the TSH level being so high. I feel fine. I have not gained or lost any weight. the only abnormality is that my period has been spotty. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012