Cancerous polyp removed, bad pain in the middle of bowels, nausea, dullness, blood in stools. What can this be?

Hi, My name is, my mom just had a cancerous polyp removed and it got me thinking about my own health a little. Im 22 years old and live a relatively healthy life (although I have a very active metabolism ). I have one concern which I ve never really dealt with which after talking to my mom I would like to get more information. Periodically (maybe once every 1 or 2 months?) I get a very bad pain in the middle or end of my bowel movement . It usually lasts no more than a few minutes but it is a very nauseating pain. If i do feel it coming then it is a matter of just waiting a couple minutes and it will slowly fade away. Its hard to pinpoint but can be felt gernerally in the rectum and gonads . It is not like any other typical pain i have experienced, it is dull but almost crippling. there is no blood in my stool and I feel that my bowel movements are relatively healthy. Have you ever heard of anything like this before? Thank you for your Help -
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012