Cancerous cells found during cystoscopy, regular basis burning, have black testicles and penis, split open penis, intense pain. Cause?

In 2005 I had to have a cystoscopy , where a small area of cancerous cells was found & burned out. Since then, I ve had to have this procedure done on a regular basis and afterward, on three separate occasions, my penis and testicles turned BLACK and my penis split open, with extreme pain. Each time this happened it put me out of commission as it took three months to heal. Every doctor I ve told of this, has never heard of or seen such a thing. I have to go back today to have this done again and I m terrified. What would cause this to happen?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012