Cancer, removed nephractomy -kiney - adrenal gland, low platelets, frequent urination, bladder infections, fever and chills. Lump between anus and scrotum. Is it prostate cancer?

Dear sir Last year i had a radical Nephractomy -kiney - adrenal gland removal due to cancer -stage one Recently i had a low blood platelet coun +- 140 . I keep on having recurrent bladder infections and urinate every 30 minutes also have chills fever and groin pain as well as head ache and i cant concentrate also have the shitty-cancer feeling again and i have a lump between my anus and scrotum . i am suspecting prostate cancer what do you think
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012