Cancer remaining after surgery for papillary thyroid cancer. Possibility of using cyberknife?

I have had three surgeries on the left side of my neck for papillary thyroid cancer and three radioactive pills taken afterwards. At my last visit it shows that the cancer is still there. What does this entail. Yet another surgery. My doctor said I would not be able to get any more radioactive pill treatments. How about the possibility of using the cyberknife to get all of the miscroscopic cells out that keep growing back.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012