Cancer, recommended removal of left kidney, in need of urinating often. Suggestions?

they did a procedure to look at my kidney because a mass was there and when they could't reach the mass that is when they put the stent in to strech the kidney so when they did the procedure again they were able to reach the mass and to collect a sample of it and it turned out to be cancer so now the doctor wants to take the left kidney out but the problem I am still having with the stint is constant need of urinating about evey 3-5 minutes.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013