Cancer in liver with numerous spots. ALPP procedure can be done? Survived breast cancer before

I have a friend who had breast cancer 5 years ago and was told that it came back in her liver....just two weeks ago. Has numerous spots and doctor told her that she may have 5 years left. My cousin had liver cancer as well with numerouse spots on her liver and had the alpps procedure done (4th patient in North America) at the London University Hospital in London, oNtario. My friend is in 4th stage cancer......can this alpps also be done for her?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012