Cancer. Bad mouth sores. On Chemotherapy. Cell transplant failed. Can the sores be healed and prevented?

well its not for me its about my relative he has cancer. he his 34 with 4 younge kids with a wife and the doctors are doing the strongest type of chemo there is isnt there any thing else someone can do the cell transplant worked then failed this is his last option there should be somthing more we can do! at tleast here is something maybe you can tell me to help him he gets these really bad mouth sores is there any way he can heal them and prevent them please let me know fast please
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013