Cancelled cycle of ICSI due to cyst in womb, did not have full flow during menses, had taken buserelin, estradial valerate before transfer. What could be the cause?

My second cycle of ICSI was cancelled due to this sudden cyst in womb. Gynae has prescribed me norethisterone x3/day today as I have not had a full flow period recently which was supposed to shed my thick uterus lining and reset my protocal for a natural frozen embryo transfer rather than an artificial one. Problem now is this sudden cyst. Could this cyst have come about due to the buserelin that I took for 26 day or even the Estradial Valerate for 12 days to prepare me for the transfer? The cyst wasn t there in January when I had a fresh ICSI that failed. I have always had a regular 27 day cycle with no problems. Husband and I have unexplained infertility .
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012