Canal in ear swollen, pimple. Why diarrhea, hunger and loss of appetite? Related?

Hi I am worried about my ear because the very front part of the canal feels swollen and has felt like this for a couple of days. My mom checked if it was a pimple today but she did not see anything but said it feels as if i have a pimple there. I have also have had diarrhea from last Tuesday until now. Last tuesday i did not eat much that day because we ate late from a fast food restaurant and i was really hungry but lost my apetite after eating 4 chicken nuggets because i heard some news about my brother possibly having MRSA from cellulitis skin infection he was squeezing. Ever since then i have been having the diarrhea and a loss of apetite even though i feel really hungry at first then take a few bites of my food, then my apetite goes away and i head straight to the bathroom with small amounts of diarrhea and my stomach feeling sick.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012