Can zincovit increase semen ?

Can zincovit increase semen and libido in men? And how? Am 26yrs, 166cm, 58kg
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

Zincovit, is a multivitamin tablet., it does not have any effect on the libido of men..
It may help in the production of the sperm, vitamin E , Zinc are some of the micro elements needed for sperm production...
Hope I have answered your question...

Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Its a vitamin tablet and contains zinc too. Vitamins have got antioxidant property which will improve your semen parameters like sperm count, motility and morphology. You need to take these tablets for 3-6 months to get benefited. This tab has got no role in improving libido. Take care.