Can you take glucerna SR milk during pregnancy ?

Can i drink glucerna SR milk while i am a normal and healthy pregnant women? (32 yrs old, 62 kg, 165 cm height)
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Its a supplement and sure u can take, it will help u.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
glucerna SR milk is a low-calorie meal replacement that helps in management of glucose levels, lipid levels and weight .so you can take it
take care. wish you a good health
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Glucerna is used mainly by Diabetic people as a balanced diet. It helps in management to control Diabetes as well as it helps in reducing weight also.
You are not overweight.
So, especially when you are pregnant you have to use it judiciously after consulting your gynecologist/obstetrician.