Can you suggest the medicines to cure or control Hbs+

Hi i am mr.sharif age-32,height-1.70 meter. I am carring Hbs+ last six years. I stopped taking madecine from last two years. i lost my all i have to need your suggesion to remove or control this virous.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hello Mr.Sharif ;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Many people carry Hbs+ & can maintain proper health with a controlled diet & lifestyle.Nowadays even treatment is available to control & trails are on of newdrugs to remove it .As you lost the prescription I would advise you to contact & consult your doctor again & he will prescribe the required medicines for you.On line consultation will not help as you left medicine 2 yrs ago so it will be better to get physically examined;if required investigated then you can be treated by your doctor.