Can you suggest me medicine for body pain and swelling ?

i havind pain in my all body parts n soiling age is 30 years
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011

you didn't tell how long you are suffering this are you taking any medicine any way you should consult a doctor and go for some investigations

God bless you
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcare magic
u hv not mentioned full details.
so better u go n consult n orthopedician near by, they will diagnose ur problem and treat u in right way.
no need to be worry, all problems hv a definite solution.
tk cr
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
whole body pain suggests some sub clinical disease or infection.So get it investigated to find the cause & treated.      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”