Can you suggest any substitutes for Beta blockers ?

My cardiologists are both feminists, if you know what I mean! You lot are so clever. Thanks very much.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
I don't think there is an alternative. My fiance and my dad are supposed to take them, but they don't. My dad will take them if he feels he needs to. But my fiance won't because he don't want to become impotent! I guess it depends on your heart condition though? Maybe you could ask your doctor, or find a male cardiologist. Edit: Katie is wrong. As long as you are on beta blockers you will really struggle to get an erection, you will only be able to get it up when you stop taking them. So it's not all that temporary if you have to take them for the rest of your life!